[KS] Question: Children and Trauma

Dafna Zur zur.dafna at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 06:11:32 EST 2011

Hello Minna,

You might be interested in my published articles on this topic:

“The Korean War in Children’s Picturebooks of the DPRK” (2011) In: *Exploring
North KoreanArts*.  Vienna: Verlag für moderne Kunst, 276-298

“Representations of the Korean War in North and South Korean Children’s
Literature” *Korea 2010: Politics, Economy, Society *(Vol. 4) : 271-300

 “’Whose War Were We Fighting?’ Constructing Memory and Managing Trauma in
South Korean Children’s Fiction” *International Research in Children’s
Literature*, 2.2 (December 2009): 192-209

I am also in the process of revisiting the issue of postwar North Korean
children's literature that deals with the Korean War and trauma, the
results of which I hope will be published soon.

Regards,

Dafna

Dr. Dafna Zur
Department of Korean Language and Literature
Keimyung University
http://ubc.academia.edu/DafnaZur/About
010-4071-1933