[KS] JaHyun Kim Haboush

Jun XXXX junh74 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 04:48:27 EST 2011

I am very sorry to hear about this news. Although I never had the pleasure of working with her, I remember reading several of her exemplary works when I was a graduate student at the University of Washington.

I remember meeting her briefly several years later at the University of Michigan where she was a speaker at a colloquium. My condolences to her family and friends.

Sincerely,

Jun Sung Hong