[KS] Digital Announcement: The Journal of Korean Studies is now available online.

Tracy Stober tracys2 at u.washington.edu
Fri Jan 21 10:55:21 EST 2011

Good afternoon Korean Studies listserve members,

The Journal of Korean Studies is pleased to announce that the most recent
volume of the JKS, Volume 15 No. 1 (Fall 2010) is now available for
download.  This is the first volume to be available digitally.  By April
2011, all of our back copies dating back to 1969 will be available online.

Please visit your library or the Project Muse Website:
http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/journal_of_korean_studies/

In addition, starting this spring the JKS will begin publishing two issues a
year.  Each spring we will publish articles from a broad range of subjects.
Each fall we will combine a series of articles into a thematic issue.
Upcoming thematic topics include: cinema (2011), and ethnography (2012).
The Journal of Korean Studies is a semi-annual publication dedicated to
quality articles, in all disciplines, on a broad range of topics concerning
Korea, both historical and contemporary that take into account the
literature in both Korean and English. We accept submissions year round. If
you would like to submit an article to The Journal of Korean Studies please
visit: http://jsis.washington.edu/korea/jks/submissionguidelines.shtml for
more details.

The deadline for submissions for Volume 17 No. 1 (Spring 2012)  is  August
1, 2011.

If you have questions about the journal or would like more information
please don't hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Sincerely,

Tracy Stober
Managing Editor
The Journal of Korean Studies
Center for Korea Studies Publication Series
Box 353650, Seattle, Washington 98195-3650
206-543-7896/ FAX 206-685-0668
Journal of Korean Studies: http://jsis.washington.edu/korea/jks/
Center for Korea Studies: http://jsis.washington.edu/korea/
Join us on facebook!-