[KS] Tours organized by the RASKB in February

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Thu Jan 27 20:46:51 EST 2011

Members of this list who are going to be in Korea in February might like to know of these tours organized by the Royal Asiatic Society Korea Branch. Full details can be found in our web page http://www.raskb.com/   We are finalizing the lecture program, the Feb 8 lecture is expected to feature performances of contemporary pansori by young singers. Should be fun!

Best wishes

Brother Anthony
President, RASKB

http://hompi.sogang.ac.kr/anthony/

-------------------
Fortress Wall of Bugaksan Hiking Tour
Friday, February 4, 2011

Seorak-San National Park & Waterpia Tour
Saturday-Sunday, February 5-6, 2011

Sujong-Sa, Hongyu-Neung and Tongu-Neung Tour
Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hansol Paper Museum & Geumsan-Sa Tour
Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kiln Tour -Korean Pottery & Porcelain in Icheon Area
Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yeoju Tour: Shilluk-Sa, Buddhism Museum & King Sejong’s Tomb
Sunday, February 20, 2011

Traditional Korean Furniture Museum and Gilsangsa Temple (Seoul)
Saturday, February 26, 2010

Sudeok-Sa, Deok-San Provincial Park & Haemi Tour
Sunday, February 27, 2011