[KS] Chinese influence in Korea

Dr. Edward D. Rockstein ed4linda at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 10:18:06 EDT 2011

When I lived in Seoul in the mid 1960's there was, as Don Kirk noted, a Chinese enclave near the Central Post Office. There was a Chinese school. I attended a student show there with a Chinese friend. The spoken dialect was Mandarin in the enclave. For me it afforded an opportunity to practice my Chinese as well as my Korean while I was a Fulbrighter there. Ed Rockstein

Dr. Edward D. Rockstein

ed4linda at yahoo.com

"The highest function of ecology is understanding consequences." Pardot Kynes