[KS] Article on Won Buddhism

Don Baker ubcdbaker at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 2 13:14:59 EDT 2011

In case anyone is interested, a paper I presented at a conference in Taiwan a couple of weeks ago dealing with Won Buddhism (It was a conference on new religions, so I address the question of whether Won Buddhism is a new religion or just another Buddhist denomination) is available for downloading from the web. You can find the cyper-proceedings of that conference at http://www.cesnur.org/2011/dan-cyberpro.html
This paper will not be uploaded to my personal webpage, since that web site is now full!

Don Baker ProfessorDepartment of Asian Studies University of British Columbia Vancouver, Canada V6T 1Z2 don.baker at ubc.ca