[KS] Korean movies - suggestions

Walraven, B.C.A. B.C.A.Walraven at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Sun Jul 24 16:24:46 EDT 2011

Shouldn't a distinction be made between movies that were were shown in a censored form like 'Timeless, Bottomless Bad Movie" or from the same director "Lies," and films that never made it to the screen?

An important film that was taken from circulation entirely shortly after its release because of its bleak view of society is "Aimless Bullet" by Yoo Hyeon-Mok (1961), by some considered to be one of the best films in Korean movie history.

Best,

Boudewijn Walraven