[KS] "The Martyred"

Laura Reizman lhreizman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:50:38 EDT 2011

Hello,

This is in reference to the film version by Yu Hyon-mok. They do have it at
KOFA, I believe it is titled "The Martyrs," (순교자) and was made in 1965.
Those who are interested in watching the film can do so via VOD online. You
do have to pay a small fee to watch it though, and will need Internet
Explorer.

Best,

Laura Reizman