[KS] (no subject)

Tobias Lehmann Tobias53 at gmx.de
Tue Nov 15 06:22:40 EST 2011

Dear George Katsiaficas,

Do you have any reference or better link that the so called New Right potrays Kwangju as a product of NK intervention? I am aware that the authoritarian government with then president Chun Doo Hwan sought to portray Kwangju in this manner but I did not know that the New Riught refers to this obsolete absurdity.

Thank you.

Tobias

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Tobias Lehmann, M.A.

Department of German Language and Literature
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Kongju National University

182 Shingwan-dong, Gongju, Chungnam, 314-701 Korea

Office: 041-850 8398 (from abroad +82-41-850 8398)
Mobile: 010-6873-1957