[KS] Jazz in Korea--Josephine Baker

Antti Leppänen antti.leppanen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 03:58:40 EST 2011

Hello all,

The Donga Ilbo article from 1940 on Josephine Baker's performance is
available also from the Naver News Library. This should be a direct link:
http://newslibrary.naver.com/viewer/index.nhn?articleId=1940020800209205002&editNo=2&printCount=1&publishDate=1940-02-08&officeId=00020&pageNo=5&printNo=6635&publishType=00020
The soldier whose face is discernible in the picture is clearly European
(or white).

Best regards,
Antti Leppänen
--
Antti Leppänen, Ph.D.
Academy of Finland Postdoctoral Researcher