[KS] U.S. involvement in the Gwangju Uprising

Ronda Hauben ronda.netizen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 04:19:43 EST 2011

*Debacle in Kwangju: Were Washington's cables read as a green light for the
1980 Korean massacre? *

By Tim Shorrock

http://base21.jinbo.net/show/show.php?p_docnbr=20896

published in The Nation
also see

U/S. involvement in the Gwangju Uprising

by George Katsiaficas

http://www.eroseffect.com/powerpoints/NeoliberalismGwangju.pdf

I would be interested in the results of your research.

best wishes

Ronda

--
Netizens: On the History and Impact of Usenet and the Internet

http://www.columbia.edu/~hauben/netbook