[KS] distance learning program in Korean Studies or Korean literature

McCann, David dmccann at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 28 18:11:10 EST 2011

There is a course offered through the Harvard Extension School which
does include quite a bit of pre-modern literature:  HUMA E-155, Forms
in Korean Cultural History.

Reading selections include stories from the Samguk Yusa, the History
of Koyrô (Koryôsa), various sijo, kasa, hanshi, and prose narrative.
Special attention given to the sijo as written, spoken, and sung.

David McCann