[KS] Symposium on Jeong-dong

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Fri Oct 7 20:24:44 EDT 2011

Those who are in Seoul mught wish to know that there will be a one-day international symposium on the Jeong-dong district around 1900, at the time of the Daehan Empire, at the Seoul Museum of History this coming Thursday, October 13, 10:00 - 17:00. The listed speakers are Hans Alexander Kneider, Robert D. Neff, Jim Hoare, Pierre Cambon and Denis Samsonov, Song In-ho, An Chang-mo and Seo Yeong-hui. The publicity for this event is not very helpful, there is nothing in English anywhere that I can see (although I am told that "most" of the presentations will be in English).

Brother Anthony
President, RASKB etc