[KS] Fw: Korea and Koreans as featured in literary works by non-Korean(ist) writers

Kay Richards Gmail richards.kyungnyun at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 01:39:14 EDT 2011

Re: [KS] Korea and Koreans as featured in literary works by non-Korean(ist) writersVery little attention seems to be paid to the Hollywood film made in 1952 called "One Minute to Zero" starring Robert Mitchum and Ann Blythe.  It was the first film I ever saw that mentioned the issue of civilian casualties during the Korean War.  See the url below.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Minute_to_Zero

Kay Richards