[KS] Koreanstudies Digest, Vol 99, Issue 21

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreaweb.ws
Mon Sep 12 05:37:51 EDT 2011

>My experience attending the Chilgol church several times over the
>years is that it is typically Protestant, not Orthodox, (...)

Yes, a second Protestant church, was my mistake in the last post (had
them first listed by name, then forgot to change the part in
parentheses for Ch'ilgol Church).

Professor Clark's summary matches 100% also with what I was told over
the years by people from various walks of life and from various areas
in the North who had fled south during the war, and I am sure many
others here have heard such descriptions also.

Thanks.

Frank