[KS] Taekwondo as women's self-empowerment

ifenkl at aol.com ifenkl at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 13:49:47 EDT 2011

Dear Aidan, et. al. --
If you found the Taekwondo piece interesting, this memoir might]
also be of interest as an example of the liberating power of martial
arts for a Korean woman (in this case Guksulwon):
http://blog.wrappedinfoil.com/category/nonfiction/memoir/
The memoirs is actually much better than the title suggests!
Cheers,
Heinz Insu Fenkl