[KS] new book - temple history & traditions at Okcheon-am

Witteveen GP sjmi_y at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 09:02:53 EDT 2011

Dear e-list readers,

Through the power of the Internet, the Venerable Woon Saan discovered the old Korea photos that I gathered from the Library of Congress' Prints and Photographs collection and displayed online at http://old-koreaphotos.wikispaces.com. He has included these in the (Korean language) book about his temple history and traditions. He plans to donate a copy to the LoC by way of thanks, too.

Since I am unsure about attaching an image to this message, I will point to the picture of the book jacket online.
http://korea-outreach.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-book-buddhist-temple-history-of.html

contact Woon Saan-sunim at Woonsaan Seok, woonsaan [at]empas DOTcom

Sincerely,

Guven Witteveen, sjmi_y@ yahoo dotcom
Outreach Education Consultant and Evaluator
St. Johns, Michigan