[KS] English translation of Yongdam Yusa

George L Kallander glkallan at maxwell.syr.edu
Thu Apr 12 10:52:08 EDT 2012

Dear Cristiano, Frank, and list members,

Please forgive the self-promotion, but my book manuscript should be out around the end of the year (UCLA Philosophy and Religion Series, Korean Classics Library, UHP).  It includes annotated translations of Tonghak doctrine and non-doctrinal works: Eastern Scripture (Tonggyŏng taejŏn), Songs of Yongdam (Yongdam yusa), Master Haewŏl’s Discussion on the Teachings (Haewŏl sinsa pŏpsŏl), Account of the Origin of the Way (Towŏn kisŏ), and more.  I'm happy to answer any questions you might have, Cristiano.

Sincerely,
George Kallander