[KS] Korean Tea Ceremony and other wonders

Lauren Deutsch lwdeutsch at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 11 17:41:49 EDT 2012

Dear List Members:

A brief note of thanks to Prof. Hoffman for so generously extending the
“life” of this query by chauffeuring it along in engaging ways. I am sharing
his (and others) remarks with Daniel Burkus, author of the chanoyu-to-wa
blog who is not a member of this list and, further, with those who are
members of wakeiseijaku, an open listerv of chanoyu practitioners. I welcome
any further contributions on the subject through this list or privately.

Hope you are all weathering the summer (or winter!) climate with some level
of appreciation for a gentle breeze or rain in refreshing amounts.

Lauren
--
Lauren W. Deutsch
835 S. Lucerne Blvd., #103