[KS] Korean Tea Ceremony and other wonders

lastmarx at comcast.net lastmarx at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 22:03:12 EDT 2012

“One of my favorites was the Renaissance on Chongnoro in Seoul.”

That struck a cord: I was in the US occupation army in SK in 1960 and hung out with anti-Rhee students and faculty at the Renaissance Coffee House in Seoul. Anyone know whether it survived? One of those student radicals is now the reactionary chief editorial writer for Chosun Ilbo.

Mike Munk
www.michaelmunk.com