[KS] Getting Hanja in Mac IME

Maya Stiller geumgangsan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 22:11:57 EDT 2012

Dear list members,

The list of hanja characters is not very extensive though, especially
when it comes to typing pre-modern Korean poetry and prose. To enter a
rare hanja, I would search for it on naver's hanja dictionary, but
sometimes even that does not work. Is there a way to extend the hanja
list? Is there something like an IME-handwriting that would allow me
to insert hand-written characters into the Word document?

Maya Stiller
Buddhist Studies graduate student, UCLA