[KS] Post-1700 economic history of East Asia

Eugene Y. Park epa at sas.upenn.edu
Tue Dec 4 10:18:22 EST 2012

Dear all,

First of all, this is not a position announcement. Instead, I'm trying
to get a sense of what the pool of candidates would be like for a
tenure-stream position in post-1700 economic history of East Asia, with
focus on business history and/or history of financial markets. I would
appreciate whatever insights anyone would share.

Best,

Gene

--
Eugene Y. Park
Korea Foundation Associate Professor of History