[KS] The Korean War Conference - Program update

Agnieszka Smiatacz magnesmerald at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 21:54:47 EST 2012

Dear list members,

Please see the attached program of the Korean War Conference at the Academy of Korean Studies; it has been updated. Unfortunately, it seems that Prof. Lankov will not be able to participate in the discussion.
Also, for those of you who are particularly intersted in the topic but cannot be present at the conference, you are welcome to express your opinions and give us your suggestions; I will try my best to present them shortly during the Q&A Session.

Best wishes,

Agnieszka Smiatacz