[KS] Uigwe

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Mon Feb 6 18:01:58 EST 2012

Many thanks to Frank for his detailed and hair-raising explanations. Certainly there are serious problems and I cannot explain why I have had none of the difficulties that Frank describes downloading the add-ons and viewing the images with Internet Exporer 9 here in Korea (using Korean as default language), on 2 different computers. But I cannot get there with SeaMonkey or Firefox . . . I wonder if everyone has had Frank's bad experience? I shall be contacting the National Museum so it would be helpful to know just how bad the situation is.

Brother Anthony
Sogang U etc