[KS] KCTV's hour-long paean to Kim Jong-un yesterday can now be seen in f...

Afostercarter at aol.com Afostercarter at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 04:53:22 EST 2012

Adam Cathcart (again) has now kindly provided
an annotated commentary/guide to the whole  programme:
_http://sinonk.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/songun-tangun-son-of-paektu-etc-kim-
jong-un-documentary/_
(http://sinonk.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/songun-tangun-son-of-paektu-etc-kim-jong-un-documentary/)

I've seen posts on sayings by KJU, but can't immediately find  them.

Cheers
Aidan FC

Aidan  Foster-Carter
Honorary Senior Research  Fellow in Sociology & Modern Korea, Leeds
University, UK
E: _afostercarter at aol.com_ (mailto:afostercarter at aol.com)
_afostercarter at yahoo.com_ (mailto:afostercarter at yahoo.com)    W: _www.aidanfc.net_
(http://www.aidanfc.net/)
W in Korea:
_http://web.archive.org/web/20090202080126/http://aidanfc.net/index.html_
(http://web.archive.org/web/20090202080126/http:/aidanfc.net/index.html)
Address/mail: Flat 1,  40 Magdalen Road,  Exeter,  Devon,  EX2 4TE,
England,  UK
T: (+44, no 0)     07970 741307  (mobile);     01392 257753 (home)
Skype:  Aidan.Foster.Carter                          Twitter:  @fcaidan

In a message dated 1/12/2012 09:41:28 GMT Standard Time, rank at mailbox.co.uk