[KS] Ch´angkjak p'ansori

Andrew P Killick a.killick at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Jan 24 04:19:17 EST 2012

Adina-

Besides the sources alreay mentioned by others, there are some relevant
sections in Keith Howard's book *Creating Korean Music*.

For sources in Korean, while I haven't checked recently, I would try the
yearbook *P’ansori yŏ**n’gu *and the several collected volumes of Yun
Chunggang's music journalism.

-Andrew Killick

--

Andrew P. Killick, Ph.D.

Senior Lecturer in Ethnomusicology

Department of Music, University of Sheffield

The Jessop Building, 34 Leavygreave Road

Sheffield S3 7RD, United Kingdom

tel. (44) 114 222 0460; fax. (44) 114 222 0469

e-mail: a.killick at sheffield.ac.uk

Times Higher Education University of the Year <a.killick at sheffield.ac.uk>