[KS] Korean studies in Tokyo

Kenneth Robinson anagosama at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 9 00:59:57 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

(Please forgive me. I have not yet received the email below sent to the Listserve. As this announcement was sitting in my Drafts file, though, perhaps I had not sent it. But for some reason Hotmail occasionally sends an email and also places it in my Drafts box. Please ignore this email if you have indeed already received it.)

The June meeting of the Chousenshi Kenkyuukai will be held Saturday, June 16 at Senshuu University. This month's speakers, who will present in Japanese, are below.

Research Presentation
SOng UnyOng. "Cultural Interaction among Japanese and Koreans through the Opera 'Ch'unhyang'"

Book Review
Hara Tomohiro. "Shokuminchi Chousen no gakkou kyouiku," by Yamashita Tatsuya (Fukuoka: Kyuushuu daigaku shuppankai, 2011)

The meeting will begin at 1:30 pm in Building 2 Room 203 (second floor). Senshuu University is located near Suidoubashi, Kudanshita, and Jinbochou stations. For further information, please contact Ken Robinson.

Ken Robinson