[KS] Sogang University Korean Language Teachers Community Website
nicola at sogang.ac.kr
Wed Jun 6 21:47:02 EDT 2012
(apologies for cross-posting)
Dear List members,
Sogang University Korean Language Education Center has opened its Korean Language Teachers Community Website.
The Website address is http://www.koreanteachers.org/
This website has been developed with two main goals in mind:
1) To offer instructional material that can be used with Sogang Korean Textbooks. At present you can find
- Powerpoint slides of grammar explanations (for levels 1A/B, 2A/B, 3A/B).
- Flashcards of vocabulary and grammar patterns (for levels 1A/B).
- Images and other visual materials (for levels 1A/B, 2A/B, 3A/B).
Other materials, such as the following, will be uploaded as soon as possible:
- Instructional material individually developed by the teachers of Sogang Korean Language Education Center .
- Lessons plans.
- Review material.
- Grammar and vocabulary reference material.
2) To share teaching materials, experiences and opinions with language teachers in Korean and abroad.
In order to use the material offered and participate in the community, you will have to register to the website.
Once you submit your application, this needs to be approved by the site administrator and the process will
take one or two days.
Of course, comments and suggestions are welcome.
Nicola Fraschini, Ph.D.
Sogang University, Korean Language Education Center
Seoul-si Mapo-gu Baekbeom-ro 35 Arrupe Hall Rm. 706
nicola at sogang.ac.kr; (+82) 2-713-7891.
니콜라 프라스키니, 박사
서강대학교 한국어교육원 전임강사
서울시 마포구 백범로 35 아루페관 706호(신수동)
nicola at sogang.ac.kr, 02-713-7891.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Koreanstudies