[KS] Great Chosŏn Ramie Spinning, Ltd. (大朝鮮 苧麻 製絲 會社)

Klaus Dittrich klaus-dittrich at gmx.de
Fri May 11 23:04:22 EDT 2012

There was also another American named Cameron Johnson, missionary of the Southern Presbyterian Church, arriving to Korea in October 1892 and living in Pyeongyang around 1897.
But I doubt that missionaries got involved in business activities in such a straightforward way.

Best wishes,

Klaus

--
Klaus DITTRICH, Ph.D.   클라우스 디트리히
Assistant Professor at the Department of Korean History, Korea University, Seoul, South Korea

-------- Original-Nachricht --------