[KS] (no subject)

Aidan Foster-Carter afostercarter at aol.com
Fri May 18 04:56:03 EDT 2012

Dear friends and colleagues,

Just to let you know that the new issue of Comparative Connections
- the thrice-yearly online journal published by Pacific Forum-CSIS -
includes what I think is the first full account and detailed analysis
in English of North Korea's ongoing bloodthirsty fulminations
against South Korea and especially its President, Lee Myung-bak.

In over 40 years of following North Korea, I've read tons of rich
DPRK invective - but never anything as bizarre and nasty as this.

(They don't much care for Park Geun-hye, either; for all that she
dined with Kim Jong-il in Pyongyang less than a decade ago.)

In case of interest, this article is freely available to all at
http://csis.org/files/publication/1201qnk_sk.pdf
The full issue, which as ever also has three further articles on Korea
covering the two Koreas' relations with the US, China and Japan,
can be accessed at http://csis.org/program/comparative-connections

All good wishes
Aidan FC

Aidan Foster-Carter
Honorary Senior Research Fellow in Sociology & Modern Korea, Leeds University, UK

E: afostercarter at aol.com     afostercarter at yahoo.com   W: www.aidanfc.net