[KS] Juche Thought

don kirk kirkdon at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 09:52:00 EDT 2012

There were still more practical considerations. North Korea exported missiles to Iran and also shared technology and possible components for their respective nuclear programs. AQ Khan, the father of the Pakistan A-bomb, sold expertise and technology to both North Korea and Iran. Of course, the ability to produce missiles -- and nuclear devices or warheads -- would count as an essential element of juche.
Don Kirk