[KS] Registration for AKSE 2013 Vienna

Ruediger Frank ruediger.frank at univie.ac.at
Wed Nov 7 06:03:10 EST 2012

Dear colleagues,
registration for the AKSE 2013 conference in Vienna (July 6-9) is now possible via our conference management system. Please follow the instructions on the conference website http://akse2013.univie.ac.at/, where you will also find useful information on fees etc. Please note that registration ends on Dec. 07th, 2012.
We kindly ask for your understanding that the number of rooms available in the conference hotel is limited; preference will be given to paper presenters. Depending on the final number of registrations, we will try to expand the number of rooms included in the conference package. In case this will not be possible, we will assist you with finding alternatives.
For questions, please contact us at akse2013.ostasien at univie.ac.at.
My team and I are looking forward to seeing you in Vienna.
Best regards,
Rudiger Frank

--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Rudiger Frank