[KS] Early Koreanists listserve

Bale Martin T. kojengi70 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:05:17 EST 2012

Dear List Members,
Thanks for your great response to my previous posting. I've tried to add all the people who have requested so far. If you don't see the invite from the 'Early Koreanist' google group in your inbox, please check your spam mail box and ensure that future emails don't bounce by adjusting your spam settings.

Those of you who join with gmail accounts can optionally use that account to log onto google groups and view all of the previous threads and messages posted to the group. Once you are logged in, click on the 'my groups' icon along the left margin.

Unfortunately, the google groups website is less intuitive and little more complicated to navigate than it has to be. One may also wish to click on the 'take the tour' icon above the my groups icon in order to get a basic idea of how things work.
Thankfully, one does not have to log in to google groups to participate in Early Koreanists -- because it is a listserve, messages are sent to the email that you registered with and in most cases you can also reply and send messages with the same email.

Best regards,
M Bale