[KS] CFP Panel on Korean History of Education at ISCHE 2013 in Riga, Latvia

Klaus Dittrich klaus-dittrich at gmx.de
Wed Nov 28 21:44:25 EST 2012

Hello,

I am Klaus Dittrich, assistant professor of Korean History at Korea University.

Together with two colleagues, I am currently organising a panel on Korean history of education at the International Standing Conference for History of Education (ISCHE) taking place from 21-24 August 2013 in Riga, Latvia (for more information see http://www.lu.lv/ische2013/).

So far one paper in our panel will deal with missionary education. Another paper will focus on the education of Korean emigrants to West Germany after the Second World War. I am planning to present on the education of the children of the European and American community in Korea around 1900.

We are able to accomodate two or three more presenters. We are particularly interested in researchers located outside of the Republic of Korea. Any topic related to the Korean history of education is welcome.

If you are interested, please contact me at ragazzodelleuropa at hotmail.com.

Best wishes,

Klaus Dittrich