[KS] Samguk Yusa readership during Joseon - response

Edward Shultz shultz at hawaii.edu
Sat Sep 15 17:24:41 EDT 2012

Like most of you I have been following this discussion with great
interest and since the topic of the Samguk sagi has come up, let me
shamelessly promote three recent translations of the annals sections
of the Samguk sagi. Jonathan Best through Harvard published the
Paekche Annals in 2006. The Academy of Korean Studies has now
published the Koguryo Annals and the Silla Annals and the accounts
found in these three sections certainly provide nice background to the
Samguk yusa.
Ned Shultz