[KS] two job openings for Korean Studies at Leiden University

Remco Breuker rebreuker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 04:46:35 EDT 2013

Dear list,

As we have been experiencing a surge in student numbers lately, the Centre
for Korean Studies at Leiden University (part of the Leiden University
Institute for Area Studies) has decided to advertise for two positions.
Details are below in the ads (follow the links). We strongly encourage
suitable candidates to apply. If you know of a suitable candidate, please
let him/her know of this opportunity.

http://werkenbij.leidenuniv.nl/vacatures/wetenschappelijke-functies/13-124-lectureship-in-modern-korean-culture.html
****

** **

http://werkenbij.leidenuniv.nl/vacatures/wetenschappelijke-functies/13-123-instructor-in-korean-.html

yours sincerely,

Remco Breuker.

 prof dr r. e. (remco) breuker 렘코  브뢰커 博士

joint editor east asian
history<http://exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://rspas.anu.edu.au/eah/>|
managing editor korean
histories <http://exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.koreanhistories.net/>

professor of korean studies 한국학 연구소 교수 | director "history as social
practice: unconventional historiographies of korea" (aks ksig sponsored
project)

program director ma asian studies china | japan | korea (two year program)

director modern east asia research centre | www.mearc.eu <http://www.mearc.eu>

leiden university | lias, school of asian studies, centre for korean
studies, arsenaalstraat 1, p o box 9515, 2300ra, leiden, the netherlands

tel +31 (0)71 527 2921 | fax +31 (0)71 527 2939 | email
r.e.breuker at hum.leidenuniv.nl | rebreuker at gmail.com

<http://www.rmv.nl/index.aspx?lang=en>
   [image: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/koryoinleiden>  Latest tweet: Koreaanse
cultuuruitwisselingsactiviteiten in Leiden morgen en overmorgen:
http://t.co/DjQNRgJr6C Follow @koryoinleiden<http://twitter.com/koryoinleiden>
Reply<http://twitter.com/?status=@koryoinleiden&in_reply_to=koryoinleiden&in_reply_to_status_id=321541163020607500>
Retweet<http://twitter.com/?status=RT%20%40koryoinleiden%3A%20Koreaanse%20cultuuruitwisselingsactiviteiten%20in%20Leiden%20morgen%20en%20overmorgen%3A%20http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FDjQNRgJr6C>
10:32