[KS] BBC journalists pose as LSE university students in North Korea

don kirk kirkdon at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 19:29:52 EDT 2013

Obviously no journalist should report what he hasn't seen. On the other hand, contacts in Pyongyang, NGO's, WFP, diplomats, do provide insights into stuff the journalists would not have seen -- and the NKoreans might not like. Journalists cannot be limited to reporting only what they see with their eyes.My sense is the LSE people on the trip are crybabies making a fuss out of nothing. They should be cheering the BBC people for their enterprise. Of course no one was in the slightest danger. What nonsense. Please.Don Kirk