[KS] BBC journalists pose as LSE university students in North Korea

Su-kyoung Hwang skhwang3 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 03:29:25 EDT 2013

I am afraid that BBC may try to use negative publicity to advertise and
sell their program. I wonder if there is anything new or mysterious about
NK from a tourist perspective that we have not seen yet. Pretty much
everything is on Youtube and Dailymotion, including a wide variety of
home-made tourist recordings with lots of commentaries, documentaries, and
stuffs that NK put out for us to see. It's just disgraceful that BBC
reporters had to be so sneaky and unprofessional.

Regards,

SK