[KS] BBC journalists pose as LSE university students in North Korea

levi nicolas nicolas_levi at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 15 09:35:15 EDT 2013

I agree, this journalist shouldn't do it however NK is not an example of morality (not NK but some NK elites who are conducting the country). In order to go to the DPRK, a majority of us signed a pact with NK authorities where we accepted to avoid sensitive issues. Had we a moral behaviour ?

Anyway, in terms of diplomacy, the behaviour of this journalist won't ameliorate the situation and I believe that only cooperation (ie. sunshine policy) with the DPRK will improve the situation

Best, Nicolas

nicolaslevi.wordpress.com - research in french about the DPRK.