[KS] Chosen Nitrogen Fertilizer Complex

Charles K. Armstrong cra10 at columbia.edu
Wed Aug 14 08:41:59 EDT 2013

Bill,

The National Archives in College Park has extensive reports on the
bombing of Hamhung and Hungnam (the affiliated port city), including
descriptions and photos of the fertilizer plant. I refer to them in
the first chapter of my new book "Tyranny of the Weak: North Korea and
the World, 1950 - 1992" (Cornell U. Press). best,

Charles Armstrong
--
Charles K. Armstrong
Professor of History