[KS] Károly Fendler

Charles K. Armstrong cra10 at columbia.edu
Thu Feb 21 10:01:55 EST 2013

Dear Ruediger,

I am very saddened to hear this news. Karoly was always generous with
his time and always willing sharing his vast and unique knowledge of
Korea. As you know, he helped me a great deal with my research. I hope
his impressive and important collection of Korea-related books and
other materials will find a good home, perhaps in a university library
somewhere. best,

Charles
--
Charles K. Armstrong