[KS] Koreanstudies Digest, Vol 119, Issue 1

Bill Streifer photografr7 at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 12:35:37 EDT 2013

Frank,

You have done well. Indeed, the original article in bekkoame.ne.je is there, in Japanese. Unfortunately, the image was not archived. Is that normal? Are all sites archived, even if they have since been taken down? If so, how would I go about doing that? There's another site I am very anxious to read, but it was taken down after the North Korean's supposedly hacked it.

Bill

Hi !