[KS] A Physicist Defector's Account of North Korea's Nuke Labs

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreaweb.ws
Wed May 1 14:41:26 EDT 2013

>> Unfortunately, the image was not archived. Is
that normal?

Again Google -- Image search helps:
http://images.google.com/
or use the advanced search:
http://www.google.com/advanced_image_search
This is their "Image Search" site. Just enter that Japanese title you
already had in your first message into the search field, and in under a
second you will see the missing image as one of those coming up on
top--that hand-drawn map. For me that appears as the 2nd one in the top
row. You can always double-check by clicking onto the image(s), that
then allows you to go to the page that it appears on; here some opinion
piece in _Nyusŭ han'guk_, and you see the sources verified under the
image.

As for the Internet Archive question: that was originally known under
"Way Back Machine" but is now integrated here: http://archive.org/ --
and you find all the info about the project on that site. (Some
articles do have images, and for some pages it may take a longer time
to load, like a minute or longer, as the images do get
auto-de-compressed first. You can try different DATES for the same
archived site also.) In general I suggest to use the little collection
of info links to such
tools at
  http://koreaweb.ws/3_books.html
  http://koreaweb.ws/13_news.html
and maybe http://koreaweb.ws/1_art.html (upper right, 'Images') … it's
all there for quick info searches, is all self-explanatory, one has
just to use it.

Frank