[KS] Was he Korean? Ludwig Kim (Université de Strasbourg)

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreanstudies.com
Wed Sep 4 21:16:05 EDT 2013

Hello Brother Anthony, dear all:

Good and interesting points you are bringing up.

I do not know the 1903 _Korea Review_ articles, but I am pretty sure,
from what you say, that must be Father Wilhelm. The dissertation of Dr.
Franklin D. Rausch and several of his most recent articles and a book
chapter deal with Father Joseph Wilhelm and his relation to An
Chung-gŭn and Bishop Mutel. (Absolutely worth reading!) You all have
seen this photo in various history books: