[KS] Koreanstudies Digest, Vol 122, Issue 24

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreanstudies.com
Sat Sep 14 18:42:17 EDT 2013

As pointed out in my posting, I was NOT too sure about the
re-translation from Korean to English about that office!

미국방성 아세아정보국장

You can translate OSS as "전략사무국" -- but what else would 미국방성 아
세아정보 otherwise be?
미국방성 = U.S. Department of Defense (Pentagon)
아세아정보국장 = Asia Intelligence [or Information] Bureau Chief

Best,
Frank