[KS] Encyclopaedia of Korea

David Mason mntnwolf at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 23:26:58 EDT 2013

Looks like a wonderful resource for our community, thanks!
However, it does seem that pages 894-961 are mysteriously missing...
   ...redacted for National Security reasons, i hope not?   ;-)

Sincere Regards,
Prof Mason

David A. Mason
Professor of Korean Cultural Tourism at NamSeoul University
Honorary Ambassador of the Baekdu-daegan Mountain-Range
tour-guide, lecturer and author on traditional cultural sites

Main Website: http://www.san-shin.org
also http://zozayong.com and http://baekdu-daegan.com

Mobile Phone: 010-9734-9753

"When we try to pick out anything by itself,
we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
   --   John Muir