[KS] O.N.Denny - Books -

Mag. Mercedes Susana Giuffré mgiuffre at mdp.edu.ar
Sat Apr 26 13:17:44 EDT 2014

Dear members of the list,
Somebody was kind enough to forward my MSG,  to Prof. Swartout, who send me an email, offering to send me his two books on the subject: "Mandarins, Gunboats, and Power Politics,  and  AnAmerican Adviser in Late Yi Korea: The Letters of Owen Nickerson Denny.

Helas! the wonders of Internet!!

So thanks a lot to the person who ff my email, thanks to the list and, of course, to Prof Swartout, whose books will be very useful to me and were impossible to get in these Southern latitudes.!!!!!
Best regards to  all of you.

Mercedes Susana Giuffré
Magíster en Filosofía y Ciencias Políticas
Senior Researcher Law School
TRADUCTORA Pública Nacional.

Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata
www.mdp.edu.ar