[KS] Hungnam, North Korea and the CIA

Bill Streifer photografr7 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 23 12:44:59 EDT 2014

Group,

I'm proud to announce that my third article for the American Intelligence Journal has been approved for publication. "Two CIA Reports: Hungnam, North Korea" will appear in the American Intelligence Journal, Vol. 32, No. 1, 2014.

Here is a sneak preview: http://www.my-jia.com/The_Flight_of_the_Hog_Wild/American_Intelligence_Journal_Two_CIA_Reports_Hungnam_North_Korea__Vol_32_No_1_2014_article.pdf

As you surely know, Hungnam, North Korea (an industrial city in northeastern North Korea, along the Korea's East Sea) was known by the Japanese as Konan, where many of the same products were produced and where many of the same activities were carried out, until it was bombed in 1950 during the Korean War.

All comments are welcome: positive and negative.

-- Bill Streifer