[KS] Pyongyang Univ of Science & Tech (PUST) on BBC1 TV, Mon 3 Feb, 2030 GMT

David Shim david.shim at rug.nl
Wed Feb 5 04:32:01 EST 2014

Dear colleagues,

The whole video can be watched here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JRtFyLiOnE
Best
David

Dr. David Shim
Assistant Professor

University of Groningen
Faculty of Arts
Department of International Relations and International Organization

Oude Kijk in't Jatstraat 26
9712 EK Groningen
The Netherlands

Tel. +31 50 363 7896
http://www.rug.nl/staff/david.shim/
http://www.rug.nl/let/htir

New Publication!
Visual Politics and North Korea,
London: Routledge, 2014
http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415839488/

Remote sensing place: Satellite images as visual spatial imaginaries,
Geoforum, 51C, 2014
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.geoforum.2013.11.002