[KS] The Tumen Triangle Documentation Project, Issue 2

Jim Hoare jim at jhoare10.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Feb 16 08:49:50 EST 2014

I would like to draw the list's attention to the Tumen Triangle
Documentation Project, issue 2 of which has just appeared.  This provides
articles and comments on North East China, North East Korea and the Russian
Far East, which may be of interest to those studying Korea. As readers will
see, there is also some shameless self-publicity.

Jim Hoare

  _____